Hampshire Meet - 7th Oct

Soldato
Evening all!

Just got in! When I left, i said I had relatives nearby? Well I assumad that as I was in the same county they couldnt be far away. When i put the address in the sat-nav it turned out they were less than 5 miles away! So I saw my cousins, and then went to my Gran's (a few more mile) and then to my parents in Amersham for dinner! Trip computer reads nearly 300 miles and 43 mpg (almost exactly half a tank too...)

Great to meet you guys today. And yes, it was lots of fun playing "e46 spot the difference"!

I hope Ian's Alfa gets fixed ok

Looking forward to the next one. :)

Soldato
Joe T said:
That was funny as hell! :D

"We've really got to be somewhere"

Cue them taking 10 minutes to load up into their cars!
When the woman said that, I had visions of the poor child she was with needing insulin or something :p

All in all a good meet - to echo others it was nice to see you all again and I look forward to the RR day :cool:

Associate
Ok guys here it is. Matteh has blanked all your plates and I have done all the touching up and conversion.

http://picasaweb.google.com/chuck2k/OcUKMeet061006BlankedPlates

The rules are as follows.

If you want a picture of your own car, give me your email address and I shall send you a unedited raw file or unedited jpeg file, with which you may do as you please bar sell it :)

If you would like a picture of a car that is not yours you may only have the edited, plate blanked jpeg. Again, please do not sell these.

Leave me a post with your email address and the images you want and ill get on it as soon as i see the post / have time to do so. please also mention whether the car in the requested image(s) is yours or not.

Cheers all, Hope you like them :)

Suspended
Thanks to Woodsy for this pic, you can just about make out the drawing on my rear clam :D

elise-hdr.jpg

Associate
^^ NP mate, glad to be of some help :)

Next time I go to a meet, Ill take requests of what people want, drive-bys etc :D

Wish i had gotten a shot of that copper now :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Disappointed not to see any pics of my bike tbh, was the shiniest thing there :D would also like to say special thanks to sam(PMKeates) for the passenger ride he gave me, great fun, except for the pothole, which got us both a bit worried.

Caporegime
Only just had a chance to post, just wanted to say what a fantastic day everyone. It was good to finally meet you all. And i can't wait for the next one, also Will your subaru is simply awsome and I will want another ride next time :D

Btw sorry if i slowed people down in places but next i WILL have a faster car ;)

Back
Top Bottom