Hampshire Meet - 7th Oct

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Nice to have met you all, was a fun day. Willgill's car and the elises particuarly impressive, and fox - even better than i expected condition wise :)

Soldato
Had a great day guys, nice to meet a few more of you, and always nice to catch up with a few old faces I haven't seen in a while.

I think the general concensus is that I need some lower and stiffer suspension... damn barge - Despite 17" alloys my wheelarches looked the most empty there!

Permabanned
PeterNem said:
Had a great day guys, nice to meet a few more of you, and always nice to catch up with a few old faces I haven't seen in a while.

I think the general concensus is that I need some lower and stiffer suspension... damn barge - Despite 17" alloys my wheelarches looked the most empty there!

Nutter! Nutter Nutter Nutter
NUTTTTEEEER

Permabanned
Tesla said:
I thought he was a pretty down to earth kinda guy, but then, I never witnessed his allegedly insane driving!

Yeah nice guy, insane driving. Totally mental. When I was following I thought we were all going to be involved in a major accident. Would have been something to post about, air ambulance and all that.

Soldato
I got a small bit of footage of me following Jez and Fox, which mostly consited of us getting lost, pulling over and Fox phoning people, followed by him overtaking a horse box on a bend (although admittedly he could probably see round it! - he later got some abuse from the driver!). Nothing special really, and no way to upload it at the moment as I have no net connection at home.

Soldato
Will Gill said:
any videos yet?

i have upload space if anyone needs it :D
Added you to MSN, let me know where and I'll put them up.

edit: no worries actually, Matt has given me somewhere to put them, soon as they're up I'll post back here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom