Poll: Hand washing...

How do you wash your hands after the toilet?

• Cold water and soap/handwash

Votes: 99 28.4%
  • Hot water and soap/handwash

Votes: 205 58.7%
  • Antibac gel.

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • I don't because im a tramp.....

Votes: 36 10.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
I wash and use alcoholic gel.

<Homer Simpson>MMMmmm... alcoholic gel...</Homer Simpson>

What flavour do you like?

Confirmed hot water and soap user here - like to get a good lather up. Anyone I notice at work or in the pub that doesn't appear to meet my hand hygiene standards will be the subject of my disapproval.

Soldato
I use laser beams form my eyes to super heat the air around my hands to sanitize them.

On a serious note, i can't stand those dirty ***** that refuse to wash up after using the toilet. Scruffy *****!

Soldato
My wife thinks its pointless as i just used antibac liquid soap thing and cold water, says it wont work, i have to use hot water!?
Not true. The difference between liquid soap and antibacterial liquid soap for consumers is negligible, it would be a different story if you were comparing a surgical scrub to liquid soap. In any event, it's all about reducing harmful bacteria on your hands, it's not about creating a sterile pair of hands.

Soldato
I use warm water and soap.

I also use alcohol gel after i use someone else's keyboard and mouse at the office. My closest mates, my girlfriend and two of my colleagues have all just recovered or currently have bacterial tonsillitis. I did some time in hospital a few weeks ago and really don't fancy taking any more time off.

Associate
Use whatever soap is nearby with whatever tap is closer.

Some places I've been to have the hot water silly high, meaning it'll easily scald your hands if you use it.

Soldato
I use laser beams form my eyes to super heat the air around my hands to sanitize them.

On a serious note, i can't stand those dirty ***** that refuse to wash up after using the toilet. Scruffy *****!

I've seen someone come out of a cibicle, with a coffee in his hand, walk straight out the door.. when I asked him why he's a tramp, he said he washes his hands at the start of work and when he finishes, not inbetween :(

Soldato
I wonder how all the OCUK clean freaks would cope on something like a survival course, where they don't have a full-on Boots/Lloyds product range with which to purify themselves....? :)

Back
Top Bottom