Happy Christmas Everyone! Hands up whos drunk!!

Soldato
OP
Am on guinness as usual at the moment, but might do a JD and coke before bed!! ;)

Goto play santa soon, as my daughters gifts are in the boot of the car. :D

Permabanned
Well, I gotta get to bed. It might be xmas tomorrow, but the horses still need mucking out, feeding & moving into a paddock. No rest for the wicked :)

Soldato
Im tired after finishing work not long ago... Just put kid to bed but now got to wait probably another 2-3 hour for when he eventually falls asleep, so we can get his pressies down stairs.

Didn't help that i told him i might accidentally eats santa's pie and rudolfs carrot. He wasn't impressed in the slightest and practically threatened me.

Saving booze for tomorrow :)

Soldato
Not me. Won't be getting drunk until tomorrow. What would be the point of ruining the morning and potentially the meal?

Drinking will commence at 12 noon Christmas day!

Soldato
OP
Not me. Won't be getting drunk until tomorrow. What would be the point of ruining the morning and potentially the meal?

Drinking will commence at 12 noon Christmas day!

Moderation is the key! ;)

Know your drink and deal with your drink I say!! :D

Soldato
Im tired after finishing work not long ago... Just put kid to bed but now got to wait probably another 2-3 hour for when he eventually falls asleep, so we can get his pressies down stairs.

Didn't help that i told him i might accidentally eats santa's pie and rudolfs carrot. He wasn't impressed in the slightest and practically threatened me.

Saving booze for tomorrow :)

Haha I'd love to hear the threat

Soldato
Moderation is the key! ;)

Know your drink and deal with your drink I say!! :D

If I was moderating myself I'd not get drunk on Christmas eve :D

Ironic you mention my two favourite drinks however. Guinness taking the prize winner. Will be looking forward to a pint or seven on the morrow.

Cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom