HAPPY ! New Vega 64 ! Thankyou Gigabtyte !

Associate
So my faulty B grade purchase from overclockers was not returnable as I was outside my 90 day limit even though I had reported it as being faulty within that time and was fobbed off with the " Must be the drivers " story . Anyway I explained to Gigabyte UK my problem and experience with Overclockers and they have sent me a brand new card ! Thankyou Gigabyte UK and their support team . So anyone else in the same place as I was it is worth a try ....

Soldato
So my faulty B grade purchase from overclockers was not returnable as I was outside my 90 day limit even though I had reported it as being faulty within that time and was fobbed off with the " Must be the drivers " story . Anyway I explained to Gigabyte UK my problem and experience with Overclockers and they have sent me a brand new card ! Thankyou Gigabyte UK and their support team . So anyone else in the same place as I was it is worth a try ....

You reported it as faulty within that time period and were fobbed off..thats really bad mate.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom