1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

happy slapping

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shifty_uk, 4 Jun 2006.

1. shifty_uk

Capodecina

This morning, as I slowly rised from bed at about 2 oclock (lazy I know :p ), I heard alot of shouting outside, I wen't and had a peak out the window, and witnessed for the first time, one of these happy slapping things taking place.
    There was a boy, must have been about 14-15 years old, standing with a mobile phone, filming, as a 9-10 year old boy, was beating the crap out of this other boy, that must have been the same age, they could even have been younger. Some of their pals, who were also very young stood on, watching and laughing.
    Some people came out there houses to stop it, as the boys causing all the trouble ran off.

Just thought I'd share this. You hear about it alot, but its pretty sick to actually witness in real life. Whats the world coming to, these very young boys thinking this is great, fully enjoying what there doing.

Wtf is wrong with parents these days, can't they see what there children is doing, and try and stop, or disipline them?

Ok, I'm finished now :)

2. Andr3w

Capodecina

/awaits keyboard warriors

3. iCraig

PermaBanned

This is what todays society is like, get used to it because I can't see it getting any better for a while. :(

4. Naffa

Capodecina

These threads regularly pop up. And to be quite frank, it is discusting. How on Earth people believe is Ok and 'funny' to behave in this way is beyond me.. The scary thing is though that it's becoming common practice for a lot of people around where I live and around where others live..

5. cleanbluesky

Capodecina

It could be worse. You said people came to stop it, but there have been cases before where nobody bothers.

I think we have a lot of people asking why things are so bad, and as that keeps happening people will all start to do things to make it better...

6. *FLASH*

Mobster

haha theres always one about :D

7. cleanbluesky

Capodecina

/highlights keyboard-pascifist

8. Psyk

Sgarrista

You might have taken the situation slightly out of context. It could have been that the kids were fighting for some reason and then the people filming saw that this was going on so decided to film it (instead of stopping it :rolleyes: ). The situation might have been like that rather than beating up a kid for no reason other than filming it.

9. Youstolemyname

Soldato

I heard that happy slapping will be in the next olympics

10. reflex

Wise Guy

*awaits "Back in my day" reply*

11. asianlexi

Associate

i had a happy slapping attempt on me, it was on a sunday morning i was walking back home, and a bunch of 13-14 year olds started to follow me, and when near home they began to start it, until my brothers turned up behind them, were they all got some treatment of they own. I was tempted to video them with my mobile, but i decided against it.

12. Greenlizard0

Man of Honour

There was a thing earlier this year (blatently in liverpool) where the guy who got "happy slapped" turned round and thumped the attacker unconscious.

It made the newspapers, and then when I saw the vid on the internet...it...it was better then pron.

13. Youstolemyname

Soldato

I know the one you mean mate. It was in Southport not Liverpool though

14. Chunky

Hitman

that vid was Funny, got what he deserved

15. KizZ

Soldato

Last edited: 4 Jun 2006
  16. mattbrown91

Wise Guy

people who do it should be tied up and had the crap beaten out of them in public

17. p4radox

Capodecina

Heh, I like it. I'd like to think of myself as one but the is usually in the opposite direction :)

18. Aod

Sgarrista

thats considered a Video? i'd call that a .gif with sound. :o :( :mad:

19. zain

Mobster

Poor quality video but that is absolutely hilarious!

20. VIRII

PermaBanned

Perhaps we should bring back the stocks for such people. The real issue is that to do anything that might genuinely deter them would be "against their human rights".