Has anyone actualy bought this case?

Soldato
2 out of 3 people you are bashing are reviewing the styling, which you are able to pick up from the pics.
Your point is?

I don't own a Lambo Countach but I can review the styling and I can love the styling.

Tell me what dictionary you're using and we'll compare notes!

Associate
This would look great if suited in a slick living room as media centre hooked up to a 50" plasma and projector screen, all minimalist and ikea styled of course lol.

If i had the money and disposable income i would deffo buy one, i would imagine it would hold its price pretty well too as its currently one of a kind, but surely if you saved up a few months this would be a good investment if you had a couple of grand to spank on a system, which surprisingly some people do !

Roll on the well paid graduate job and side income ;)

Soldato
I'm off to check my dictionary for the meaning of the word review!
Old meaning: Product was taken apart, studied and checked that everything worked as claimed.

Modern meaning: Running in circles around it like headless chicken and screaming like those celebrity fans after buzzwords and PR BS overloaded and crashed those few brain cells not in permanent vacation.

Soldato
very cool looking case

although cable management and components may actually ruin the look at the end of the day + am not sure of thermaltake build quality. but this helps their brand image imo. price is steep but that is to be expected for such radical designs and limited production numbers i suppose

Back
Top Bottom