Creature said:
Dirty little boy.

Yes I am...and I'm damn proud of it. :D
eyebrows.gif

Soldato
Captain Planet said:
I therefore have a few questions to anyone who has been recently:

Is it still as great as I remember?

I dont know Im not you :( I been a few times, same old same old, still a nice day out

Is it really busy at the weekend like I remember? (i.e. will we manage just one ride the whole day?)

Again I dont know Im not you :( But even when its busy you get more than one ride o.0

If it is really busy are the queue jump tickets worth it?

Yup but queing is ok too, as long as you go early so you can have a full day there.

What are the best rides now?

Air still scares me, nemesis seems a bit quicker and (I was too tired to want to ride anymore....yes tired not scared!) that fast one, whats it called....rita? Thats good at the start anyway.

Any other suggestions rather than Alton Towers?

Drayton Manner?

Cheers,

CP

Man of Honour
Otacon said:

Hell yeah - got to get the video of you in a dance off again - although Piggy running around in a little circle waving her arms around was funny. :D

Almost looked like she was throwing a little teeny weeny wobbler. :p

Soldato
Flibster said:
Hell yeah - got to get the video of you in a dance off again - although Piggy running around in a little circle waving her arms around was funny. :D

I dont think Piggy is up for it this time, which is why I have to step up to the plate and make a fool of myself :p

No change really :D

Soldato
Otacon said:
We can nominate some songs if you want, level the playing field a bit ;) Whoops... *off topic*

I want JS16 - Stomp To My Beat, and Captain Jack :D

Sorry Captain Planet, apparently we've all taken spamming pills tonight, if you're that hard up on some info for AT, emails in trust, I am a walking encyclopedia for cryin' out loud :D

Soldato
OP
SexyBetty said:
Sorry Captain Planet, apparently we've all taken spamming pills tonight, if you're that hard up on some info for AT, emails in trust, I am a walking encyclopedia for cryin' out loud :D

No probs, I think my questions have been answered :D Im going to book my queue buster tickets online now.

Cheers

CP

Back
Top Bottom