Has anyone else not had the 2004 update yet ?

Soldato
My 2009 Asus Eee has suddenly decided it's ok and is updating to v 2004. We will see if it makes it the whole way!

All the way through overnight for about 8 hours - then it said couldn't install and returned on version 1909'

Trying again - just in case!

Soldato
All the way through overnight for about 8 hours - then it said couldn't install and returned on version 1909'

I find it's safer and easier to install 2004 build via Media Tool installed onto a USB device and run it from there, did both my desktop and laptop and gave the USB to my brother and he installed it on his Lenovo laptop with no issues.

Took him a hour max to upgrade to 2004 version.

Soldato

I'd just clean install 2004 - it works fine on my own netbook.
I find it's safer and easier to install 2004 build via Media Tool installed onto a USB device and run it from there, did both my desktop and laptop and gave the USB to my brother and he installed it on his Lenovo laptop with no issues.

Took him a hour max to upgrade to 2004 version.
I'd normally agree, but usually updates like these take forever on netbooks. :(

Soldato
Not available via Windows Update on my PC yet, my Surface Go got it ages ago though.

Seems a bit laughable to still be calling it the May update when it's now August and still isn't fully rolled out.

Soldato
Not available via Windows Update on my PC yet, my Surface Go got it ages ago though.

Seems a bit laughable to still be calling it the May update when it's now August and still isn't fully rolled out.
Agreed! I'm starting to think about just waiting for 20H2 instead.

Soldato
Still nothing in the two systems I have apart from the message about it not being ready but as said I’m in no rush for it

Back
Top Bottom