Has anyone got a valid keycode for Deadspace please

Associate
So you'll be happy to spend a few hours locating, downloading and using de-authorisation tools in the future will you? (I've not got a single game where I can de-authorise from a readily available menu entry and have in both instances had to spend time attempting to locate the tool to download so my opinion here is a little biased...)

We're talking at cross purposes here by the looks of things, but you said the above and I was saying that with newer EA games (and GTA 4, and Bioshock) deathorising the DRM does not take hours.

If the EA DRM stays as it is, with playing without disk and self-management of activations using the tools that do not take hours to track down, I'm happy.

I'm not happy with the activation system of digital versions of Just Cause, Prey and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (no revoke tools, so activations disappear); and I'm not happy with the activation systems of Bioshock and GTA 4 because they still require disks in drives (unless you're using the launcher that Securom leaked by mistake for GTA 4, that is).

With the EA system, unless you have a virus, system failure or no internet there's no reason apart from laziness that you're not able to take 5 seconds to de-activate your game.

I hate DRM as much as you but unless Ubisoft release Assassin's Creed 2 for PC without DRM as they did Prince of Persia, and it's a huge seller regardless of piracy, then DRM is here to stay. I'd rather it be EA's style then any other.

Soldato
No, you've taken the comment out of context, read the rest of the sentence where I state 'in the future' which specifically omits anything that is current or has gone before.

Associate
OP
Its ok now chaps, i daren't ask for any help now, ill get banned for being a scammer. Ill phone them and try to get it sorted.
Thanks anyway

Back
Top Bottom