Has your opinion changed on 10,000 days...

Soldato
10,000 Days for me has been slightly disappointing. Still a decent album but not great, and definitely not the album of the year.

The album of the year for me is going to be Slayer's new album.

Soldato
RoB- said:
10,000 Days for me has been slightly disappointing. Still a decent album but not great, and definitely not the album of the year.

The album of the year for me is going to be Slayer's new album.
The new Slayer album should be fantastic. First album with Lombardo on the drums for 16 years! Slayer are basically responsible for me getting into metal (along with Pantera) so I am very, very excited. It's just unfortunate that they (and Mastodon) are playing Reading not Download :( It works out at nearly £75 for a day ticket to Reading and to me that's obscene (transport and food will push it well over £100 for me just to see slayer/mastodon.) I have heard that slayer/mastodon/lamb of god will be touring Europe this autumn though (doing the unholy alliance tour which is on in the USA at the moment.) New Mastodon/Lamb of God albums coming soon as well, 2006 is a great year to be a metalhead! :cool: Sorry to take this thread off topic by the way...

Sic

Sic

Soldato
yeah, it has changed. i listened to it again the other day and i can't say i really like it as much as i did. still 1 or 2 decent tracks on there, but i guess the novelty's worn off.

Back
Top Bottom