Haute Route?

Soldato
Hadn't heard about it before the Icarus documentary. Looks good but very high standard of all riders (drugs or no drugs...) If you'll be able to ride in the pack for some of all of it then would be great i think.

Soldato
A club mate of mine has done one of these and he said it’s really tough but he loved it. He also did the Transcontinental Race last year though, so his sanity levels are questionable at best!

Soldato
OP
Hadn't heard about it before the Icarus documentary. Looks good but very high standard of all riders (drugs or no drugs...) If you'll be able to ride in the pack for some of all of it then would be great i think.
Not sure what the Icarus documentary is, worth watching? I only found out about it from a GCN video on YouTube.

Logistics of getting there and home would be a pain for the Alpes/Pyrenees for me but definitely worth it...

Soldato
It's a doping documentary where the main feature was supposed to be the Haute Route but it turned into the Russian doping whistleblower on the winter olympics.

It doesn't focus too much on the HE although he rides it twice (before and after doping) but unable to directly compare compared between them due to external bike racing factors!

Back
Top Bottom