Headlights Led tested?

Associate
I'd like to know if anyone has tested the Headlight With DRL H1BB13W029DD (with H7 + DRL Led) on Ford Fiestas with halogen headlights.
Well I have intentions to buy headlight, but I would like to know if they are plug n play!
Fiesta MK8 (2018 -» 2019)
Thanks from Portugal.

Soldato
Don't put LEDs in reflector lenses if they are. An H7 LED will fit in an H7 halogen socket, why wouldn't they fit?
He's on about changing the entire unit to the one with LED DRLs not bulbs I don't think

Edit I'm not sure if it was even sold without that unit in the UK which might be why he's struggling to find an answer

Soldato
It's a whole headlight assembly the op is looking at, assuming the connectors are the same won't LED units also require self levelling, or is the led only in the sidelight portion of the unit?

I expect you will also need to code it using forscan

Associate
OP
[QUOTE = "rodenal, post: 32469647, member: 124630"] É uma montagem de farol inteira que o op está olhando, supondo que os conectores sejam os mesmos, as unidades de LED também não exigem autonivelamento, ou é o led apenas na lateral parte da unidade?

Espero que você também precise codificá-lo usando forscan [/ QUOTE]
I need to know only if the cabalage is compatible. because I just want to put the headlight on with drl led. with led around the headlamp

Associate
OP
I need to know only if the cabalage is compatible. because I just want to put the headlight on with drl led. with led around the headlamp.
because when I bought it I did not know it was optional. an extra.

Soldato
Explain more about... Here in Portugal we can buy the entire headlights in led. Not full led like as ST model. But with drl led like as extra in ST Line models

Not sure about the fiesta but in the Mondeo the wiring harness is the same

You can change headlights and loom and add the correct BCM(body control module) and have led lights activated using software

It's not easy or cheap but technically possible

Although it's probably cheaper just to sell your current fiesta and buy one with the Led lights

Associate
OP
Not sure about the fiesta but in the Mondeo the wiring harness is the same

You can change headlights and loom and add the correct BCM(body control module) and have led lights activated using software

It's not easy or cheap but technically possible

Although it's probably cheaper just to sell your current fiesta and buy one with the Led lights

I cant sell my Fiesta Mk8. This is new. The only thing that nobody explain. I could add led drl. But was extra... Nobody told me...

Soldato
It will be possible, but the connectors may not match completely and you may need an additional module and someone with the correct software to code it in.

It really will not be beneficial when you consider the cost.

Back
Top Bottom