Heads up - Devon motorists

Associate
Also people, beware, there are things on the roads called 'signs'. Some of them say random numbers such as '40' or '60'. Beware of these signs, they are dangerous as you can run your car into them quite easily.

Soldato
The traffic lights at the end of my road are on red. Please find an alternative route.

Edit: No, it's ok, its green again.

Edit: No, scrap that, traffic chaos again!

Edit: Ok again.

Edit: Oh bugger..

Soldato
In other motoring news the DVLA has anounced that there will be a new sceme to make inept drivers more obviouse on the roads.

Inept drivers will have to display between one and five enalng flags on they're cars. As pictured below.

england-car-flag-.jpg

Soldato
VirtualAdept said:
Just heard that the A39 from Roundswell (Barnstaple) to the Torridge Bridge (Bideford) is closed due to a fatal accident.
Diversions are in place through Bickington etc.
Some of us won't actually reply sarcastically, as it actually affects us. I thought people would surely take notice to bloody slow down along there after what happened to jamie copp in november, but evidently not :(

Bideford was just packed full of traffic being diverted earlier, was a nightmare to get through :/

Soldato
I cannot see a road from my window but there is no noise this could mean two things, the road is blocked and traffic is inescapable and everyone has turned off their engines or the other less likely occurance of no traffic on the roads at 10 minutes past midnight.

Permabanned
General Motoring: There are lots of kind policeman around. Make sure you get the one near J27 of the M1. I got 3 gold stars and a nice £60 prize, just need to collect the money within the next 28 days.

In other news, there is a Nissan Sunny outside that has parked at an angle other than parallel to the kerb. So steer clear of S2 in Sheffield.

On a side note, you do realise that roads are closed everywhere, every day.. frequently for deaths? They are common on our roads. I would imagine that not even 5% usually make the news.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom