Hello and a quick forum question!

Associate
Hi all been around lurking for years but never really posted that much.

I have read through the fourm stickies and can't seem to find the answer to my question.

I was replying to a few posts yesterday and was hit with you have hit max 15 posts in 24 hours. I know this will probably be to try and stop spammers etc. Just wondering at what post count that this will be removed? Kind of annoying when you are in discussion in a post and then can't reply.

Cheers all!

Associate
Hi there!

I've been experiencing the same issue as you and would like to know an answer. The 15 post cap also seems to work on a rolling 24 hour; if my 15th post is today at 17:57 then I'll only be able to make my 15th post tomorrow after 17:57 - it doesn't appear to reset at midnight.

Associate
Hi all been around lurking for years but never really posted that much.

I have read through the fourm stickies and can't seem to find the answer to my question.

I was replying to a few posts yesterday and was hit with you have hit max 15 posts in 24 hours. I know this will probably be to try and stop spammers etc. Just wondering at what post count that this will be removed? Kind of annoying when you are in discussion in a post and then can't reply.

Cheers all!

Wow, didn't know that.

15 sounds a bit arbitary and a tad low. I can imagine asking a complex question and quite easily hiting the maximum following a little to-and-fro in the discussion.

Associate
I’ve got a long way to go until 250 posts. I’m going to have to be more calculated and precise with my forum replies until then!
Just speculating. Could you email them? It looks a simple question so one that would be quick and easy for them to answer. Please don't reply here - I don't want you to use up any more of your allocation!

Associate
OP
Wow, didn't know that.

15 sounds a bit arbitary and a tad low. I can imagine asking a complex question and quite easily hiting the maximum following a little to-and-fro in the discussion.

Just speculating. Could you email them? It looks a simple question so one that would be quick and easy for them to answer. Please don't reply here - I don't want you to use up any more of your allocation!

Think I will try and get in touch. Even 250 posts seems high if that is the case before the 15 in 24 hours is removed.

Will post back if I find out.

Back
Top Bottom