Help a lad out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Minor hitch, I opened the thing where you put the Bold 2-in-1 stuff and there's 2 compartments. Which one do I put it in?

One is like half the size of the other one. Oh and I've got 2 tablets out of one pack, do I put them in together or 1 in each?

Soldato
Tommy D said:
Minor hitch, I opened the thing where you put the Bold 2-in-1 stuff and there's 2 compartments. Which one do I put it in?

One is like half the size of the other one. Oh and I've got 2 tablets out of one pack, do I put them in together or 1 in each?
1 tablet, in the bigger compartent.

Unless it's tablets which you put in the washing drum itself....oooh then it gets mighty complicated..

Soldato
basmic said:
Jesus H. Christ - what has OcUK boiled down to, when somebody can't out how to do their own washing? :rolleyes:

you havent read the toilet thread? although i guess thats more of a dialemma which i find worrying. somewhere someone is running to the toilet every few minutes to check the contents then coming back and posting about it. he's even named the said contents too - theyre brothers apparently.

btw, afaik, jesus isnt a member of these forums so he;s unlikely to respond.

Soldato
OP
OK I rang my aunt and aparently the tablets I have are to put inside the washer itself and not the drawer.

I think I've set it off properly. I'll post back with results after I've had my microwave spag bol!

Soldato
Tommy D said:
OK I rang my aunt and aparently the tablets I have are to put inside the washer itself and not the drawer.

I think I've set it off properly. I'll post back with results after I've had my microwave spag bol!

will you be using a napkin to dab your mouth after you finished?
what are you drinking with it?
do you know how to use the dish washer or witll you just leave it on the side?

Soldato
Saytan said:
put it in the washing machine, select a program for 40 degrees. grow up.

:o Harsh words there tbh.

Lol, when i get a little bit older and move into my own house, i will be useless, i cant even cook my own tea lol.

- Denic

Soldato
OP
Phantom said:
will you be using a napkin to dab your mouth after you finished?
what are you drinking with it?
do you know how to use the dish washer or witll you just leave it on the side?
We don't have any napkins, probably use a tea-towel.

Orange Juice, straight from the carton.

On the side, definitely.

M0T

M0T

Soldato
If I left the mess you seem to be doing for my mum when she came back from holiday she'd probably clout me one.

It isn't exactly nice for her to come home and tidy up your mess when you are quite clearly old enough to do it yourself.

Seperate all those clothes into dark and light bung all the darks in together and the lights in together (2 washes). 40 degrees spin cycle with some fabric softner in the small tray and the tablets in the big tray (if you put them in the drum then they can dissolve before they are needed so less effective wash). Then put them in the tumble dryer until they are dry, making sure to empty the filter between each operation of the machine.

Then put all your dirty dishes in the dishwasher, put a tablet in there and turn that on.

Wipe up any mess left in the kitchen and feel proud of yourself for reaching through the plateau of adolescence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom