1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help! citrix - where is my internet history stored?

Discussion in 'Windows & Other Software' started by x-ray1983, 25 Sep 2009.

1. x-ray1983

Associate

hi i've found myself in a slight pickle.

basically i'm working off site. the off site office i'm at has tight net access rights. i've got a citrix account that links me straight to my main work pc. at my main work we are less restricted.

it turns out where i currently am, the off site place, they monitor internet access a lot and may get excited that i used Facebook.

my question is where is my net history stored.

the browser i use is my main office one through citrix. it even says the company name at the top bar of explorer.

but i'm presuming that in order for me to view Facebook there will be history somewhere on my off site machine

Last edited: 25 Sep 2009
  2. SfnX

Wise Guy

should be in your roaming profile or server profile

3. x-ray1983

Associate

so no record on the machine i'm using to access citrix?

Last edited: 25 Sep 2009
  4. katana6434

Gangster

Thats right. If you are using citrix to access internet Explorer, then internet explorer is running on the remote server and not on your machine. this in turn will store all the temporay information on your TS profile.

nothing will be on the local machine.

5. Guest2

Capodecina

In a main TS Profile. The on a TS Profile on whatever Citrix server you logged into. There will be a trace of it on the Server you were on and the master profile location

6. x-ray1983

Associate

thank you katana.

all this over Facebook!

guest2 sorry i don't really understand.