Help for a new (or used) ultrawide monitor!

Associate
Hi Guys,

I am after an ultrawide monitor, I do a fair bit of flight sim and of course general gaming (really any type), I have a budget of £650ish top and I was keen on an ultrawide screen, curved or not...I have no idea!

I am currently using a 27" 1440p so I would stay on same 1440p (vertical) but go for a 34inches not to lose height and just gain extra at the side. IPS is my current panel and even here I do not think I would downgrade...

Now...as I generally buy used monitor and I am considering a new one I really wanted to have HDR so once I bought it it would last for a while, it seems there are none ultrawide curved with HDR? Gsync not sure...I mean I like the concept however it seems even more rare to get the combination of all these factors and with that price tag I would not see the benefits of purchasing a new screen without any new tech. Failing to find a new one may go on second hand when something comes up.

What do you suggest? Perhaps the non curved version?

Graphic card is 1070 however I may pick up a 1080ti by year's end (new useless 20xx out of discussion).

Thank you guys!

Back
Top Bottom