help me choose 20inch tft from this list

Soldato
Have just ordered the NEC, a bit more than I wanted to pay really but I think i'll be happy. One question, is there anyway of getting TV on it? It's not that important but just wondering. Also i'm using some fairly old drivers with my 9800Pro 4.12 or something, will I need to update them for this new monitor?

Associate
Richeh said:
Have just ordered the NEC, a bit more than I wanted to pay really but I think i'll be happy. One question, is there anyway of getting TV on it? It's not that important but just wondering. Also i'm using some fairly old drivers with my 9800Pro 4.12 or something, will I need to update them for this new monitor?

tv card of some description. Must admit the movie playback is very good, especially where afterglow or ghosting is concerned. Better than a lot of dedicated tv's imo..

Caporegime
Richeh said:

have you received it yet

and crucially what do you think ?

i was over the moon with mine.

as for TV

unfortunately not. probably cheap enough to buy a tv tuner card for your TV though.

Back
Top Bottom