Help me research virtual reality and teaching spaces!

Associate
Hello, I'm a student and I'm doing a research project about virtual reality and teaching spaces. We're looking into how we can create an dynamic space for developers, teachers and learners for virtual reality development. This is all to help develop a new real space called the 'VR Lab' where there will be an office with multiple VR systems and developer computers for cutting edge systems, including teaching and app development.

If any of you guys could answer a few questions about your experiences or thoughts on teaching spaces and virtual reality that would be super helpful. Feel free to make it as anonymous as possible and to answer as many as you like.
  1. Have you got any experience with virtual reality technology? How much?
  2. What do you think that a degree in virtual reality could be used for in the future?
  3. Are the aesthetics of a teaching space important to you? If so, why and what specifically within the space is important to you?
  4. Have you ever used any kind of alternative teaching space (i.e one that uses virtual reality or maybe other forms of media)? If so, what kind of form did it take and was it effective?
  5. What in your opinion makes learning experiences more engaging? Did this method of learning enhance the enjoyment of the experience, or the retainment of knowledge? Or was it both at the same time?
  6. How would you expect to book a session in a laboratory, possibly thinking about current and future technology available?
  7. What would your ideal relaxing space be like inside a learning environment, could VR fit into this?
  8. Do you prefer using spaces to be open and drop-in style, or do you prefer more well rigid and defined courses of action when using university/learning resources/spaces?
  9. What is one thing that annoys you most about certain teaching spaces and why?
  10. Broadly, how would you use VR to teach people, possibly through storytelling?

Back
Top Bottom