Help me translate this polish...

mjt

mjt

Soldato
google translator isn't very good if you want an accurate translation.

eg, it translated this as not remembering ... English is not my first language

it doesn't recognise the person. pamientasz is 2nd person, ie. you

Caporegime
google translator isn't very good if you want an accurate translation.

eg, it translated this as not remembering ... English is not my first language

it doesn't recognise the person. pamientasz is 2nd person, ie. you

True but you can figure it out 95% of the time, I use it for German and its very good. :)

Soldato
Aren't all Polish women hot? :p The ones i have worked with in the past have been :D

Nope...same as 90% of the women from any country probably aren't hot. However considering the majority of polish women you'll see in this country are younger, it seems as though most of them are hot :)

Man of Honour
Personally I think there is a better ratio of hot chicks to dogs in Poland than Britain. Go out in Krakow and you will see what I mean. My wife is Polish (but only half - make of that what you will.)

Soldato
I've also been to poland and found the woman are generally better looking over there and make far more effort in appearance even if they have little money.

Also you mention Krakow while not being the capital is kind of the same as london, you'll find hotter women down in london than you will in say coventry ;) I went to Lodz which you could call the midlands of poland ;)

Soldato
The majority of polish birds have very nice bums! Its a fact.... But they eat weird food, one night stand with one once (risky i know), in the morning she made me salad with random bits of fruit and salt on top.... oh and cheese cubes... Was very odd indeed.

awkward as well as she spoke terrible english lol

ags

Soldato
The majority of polish birds have very nice bums!

Agreed...in this country ;)

one night stand with one once (risky i know)

Why risky?

in the morning she made me salad with random bits of fruit and salt on top.... oh and cheese cubes... Was very odd indeed.

They do have a very different diet and love salt in their food, also have a habit of frying most things, surprised they don't have a higher amount of heart related problems in poland.

awkward as well as she spoke terrible english lol

Just smile and wave ;)

Back
Top Bottom