Help me translate this polish...

Soldato
Risky because her 4 male friends were in the same house lol, wasn't sure if one of them was her bf/husband... I had no chance if i slipped up lol

ags

Ha ha...fair enough, guess I thought you were implying something ignorant like most of the Uk population seem to believe that they are here just to get pregnant and benefits, I know for a fact that this is not the case.

Sure there are a small percentage that will want to do this, the majority just want to improve the quality of their life, we'd do the same. If you could earn £200/month in your own country or 4 times as much moving abroad, you'd move, simple as :)

Soldato
OP
mjt - is it possible to get an email address to ask for something else to be translated at all - the girl is leaving Friday and I wanted to write her good luck card in Polish :)

Soldato
OP
Just something like...

"Good luck in your new role, you will be missed here and I hope I wasn't too harsh a boss over the last couple of years! Please keep in touch and enjoy yourself!"

:)

It's nothing like "that" not sure her fiance or my girlfriend would approve...

Man of Honour
Just something like...

"Good luck in your new role, you will be missed here and I hope I wasn't too harsh a boss over the last couple of years! Please keep in touch and enjoy yourself!"

It's nothing like "that" not sure her fiance or my girlfriend would approve...

Here you go:

Wszystkiego najlepszego w nowej pracy. Bedziesz nam brakowala i mam nadzieje ze bylem dobrym szefem ostatnie dwa lata. Prosze trzymaj kontakt z nami i miej najlepszy czas w przyszlosci.

Soldato
Is this me declaring my love for her though? haha...

Nope, he has written it just as you asked :)

I'm 3rd Gen Polish Englishman, can speak it like english (was taught by my grandparents when I was saying my first english words), but can't write and reading is a bit meh.

And polish ladies are hot, especially if you are an Englishman who speaks Polish. Hawt one has just come back to the coffee shop in my company. I always go down for coffee with others even though the coffee is crap, just her lovely smile and chat which is great :D

Soldato
OP
Nope, he has written it just as you asked :)

I'm 3rd Gen Polish Englishman, can speak it like english (was taught by my grandparents when I was saying my first english words), but can't write and reading is a bit meh.

And polish ladies are hot, especially if you are an Englishman who speaks Polish. Hawt one has just come back to the coffee shop in my company. I always go down for coffee with others even though the coffee is crap, just her lovely smile and chat which is great :D

Wicked,

Cheers simulatorman - have a virtual hug

*HUG*

Soldato
OP
Here you go:

Wszystkiego najlepszego w nowej pracy. Bedziesz nam brakowala i mam nadzieje ze bylem dobrym szefem ostatnie dwa lata. Prosze trzymaj kontakt z nami i miej najlepszy czas w przyszlosci.

Dude,

My missus now wants a polish message to - can you translate this please? Thanks so much! :)

Good luck in your new job! Thank you for everything you have done for me and you have been the best team leader ever! I wish you all the best in the future and I will miss you so much.

Lots of love

Man of Honour
Dude,

My missus now wants a polish message to - can you translate this please? Thanks so much! :)

Good luck in your new job! Thank you for everything you have done for me and you have been the best team leader ever! I wish you all the best in the future and I will miss you so much.

Lots of love

Tis done:

Wszystkiego najlepszego w nowej pracy. Dziekuje za wszystko co dla mnie zrobilasz; bylas najlepszym kierownikiem co kiedy kolwiek mielismy. Zycze tobie wszystkiego najlepszego w przyszlosci i bede tesknila za toba.

Z serdecznymi zyczeniami

Back
Top Bottom