Help, my sister is addicted to World of World craft! How do I get her off?

Soldato
wonder what server she is on.

When i played wow, i got into it too, 15 hour days, 7 days a week, what broke it for me was the fact peopel outside where havign fun, it gave me a reason to stop playing and go do something else...

I dont think some one telling me not to play would have helped too much to be honest. A good slap around the head with a reality check would have helped but the fact i had nothing else to do really didnt help.

Go on holiday for 2 weeksm that will help when she learns if she doesnt play, wow and her guild wont end....

Good luck with this.

Associate
Haggisman said:
depends, I think her guildies would get pretty tired of waiting around/coming running constantly, plus you would have the added advantage of seeing what they are saying and when they are coming, so just make yourself scarce while they are around (using a rogue or a druid is always good for this) and when they disappear, rinse and repeat :D

Besides, this is by far the most entertaining solution ^^

Well might not get her off the game but certainly would annoy her so much she may leave. Though could be a PvE player and never out of the raid instances :(

Back
Top Bottom