Help, my sister is addicted to World of World craft! How do I get her off?

Soldato
For a netgear it will be

Username : admin
Password : password

OR

username: admin
password : 1234

If it isn't then it's been changed. The only way of getting into it then would be to hard reset it.

Soldato
Ross1234 said:
I gave up on eve. Just need to remove the sig i will do that now. I didnt enjoy eve and just because i played it doesn't mean i played it ecsessively- icant spell

So do you normally make blanket statements about people destroying their lives?

I'm probably the biggest example of someone who has played WoW excessively, yet i've managed to sort out everything myself.

I'll tell you one thing though - I don't regret a minute of what I did. If I could go back, I wouldn't have changed what I did for two years. Just because I was sat in front of a screen, doesn't mean I didn't have a damn good time. :)

Soldato
If you use the same computer, go into the World of warcraft file (normally in c:program files) then find a file named realmlist.wtf just delete the top line of text and replace it with random jargon and hope she doesnt find out :O

Soldato
Just keep deleting the biggest game files in the WoW folder. It takes forever to re-install it, download and install all the patches. Delete her addons folder as well. Bin her disks and repeat. She'll give in eventually :p

Associate
OP
killer_uk said:
For a netgear it will be

Username : admin
Password : password

OR

username: admin
password : 1234

If it isn't then it's been changed. The only way of getting into it then would be to hard reset it.

Does it have to do with my laptop? Its not mine, it is owned by some company.

Soldato
Megz2007 said:
Does it have to do with my laptop? Its not mine, it is owned by some company.

No, if it comes up with a login box then it will be nothing to do with the laptop. If those logins don't work, then as I said a hard factory reset will be the only way of getting back into the router unless you know the login name/password.

Back
Top Bottom