Help needed Aorus x570 master in boot loop

Associate
Hello I just build a pc with the Aorus X570 Master main board (updated to bios F11) and with AMD ryzen 9 and RTX video card and corsair ram. I was able to install windows, the PC was working properly after installing driver and AMD master utility the PC started boot looping ( goes to the log in screen and then restarts from time to time goes further and then restarts) no overclocking was done to the PC only xmp profile was activated, so I reinstalled windows and it continues to boot loop (some times it is restarting in the windows installer) I tried running ubunto the same. Used the back up bios (version F4) the same changed the SSD the same. In the bios it is showing that all the devices are detected. I reinstalled the ram the same, no change. So the PC is rebooting by itself. And it doesn't look line the CPU is overheating. I cleared the Cmos. Can any one help to diagnose the problem. Thanks

Associate
I don't know if you're still having issues, but are you able to enter the BIOS? I would reset everything in there.

Also try installing BIOS through Q-Flash/flashback if possible.

Back
Top Bottom