1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP network problem

Discussion in 'Networks & Internet Connectivity' started by ic0n, 25 Jan 2006.

1. ic0n

Hitman

hi
    i am using a full belkin wireless set up but the other day i got a message saying your network has not conection nothing seams to fix this problem i can not get on msn or on the internet.

2. Skilldibop

Wise Guy

hmm, how many PCs you got? also you got anyone with a centrino laptop or something to test with. Alternatively cable into the router and see if it works.
    Given it's belkin, it might well have packed up.

3. ic0n

Hitman

i can test it on my phone as thats wi-fi but my coputer picks up the signal saying its low

4. Skilldibop

Wise Guy

that only tests your PC, i was trying to test your Router.

5. ic0n

Hitman

nar i canrt test my pc like that i can test my router but if my router is working whats up with my pc 2 stop it goin online?

6. Skilldibop

Wise Guy

Settings probably but if it's just dead air all of a sudden and it orked before either your router has overheated and is in a state equivalent to blue screen of death, OR it's done a belkin "i'm bored so i'll Bjork myself" job.

7. ic0n

Hitman

right well my dad has played about with it and passworded it but it was working fin eathern after this so it carnt be that but i can not get on the wireless on my phone is it might b the router. the other pc i am using runs from the router but its wired in not wireless

8. danswan

Hitman

Am I right in thinking this message says 'limited or no connectivity'? I know of no error message windows will give you that says 'your network has not conection'.