help required plz

Associate
hello posting on this accountant of my late hubby's

Will the good news is Ive had a new grand daughter . I wonder if anyone can help me out please !
Fingers crossed this picture will be posted with this post lol
what i want is some one to crop it and match the colour to the back ground instead of it been to different colours
My Friend took some pictures with her camera not sure what is was but has given me some images of the new baby which is now 2 weeks old

hope you ocuk members can help me out

would adore is some one could take the brown sofa away and just leave the new baby on the pink sheets
Tracy xx

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/et029.jpg/] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/URL]

Associate
unled2nb.png

That any good for you?

Associate
sometimes you just have to wonder what some people are thinking, deleted all the rubbish

Surely when you read some OP's you know when to and when not to 'troll.'

And if you guys knew me, for me to draw a moral line in anything is some what amazing!

Im surprised the members of OCUK GD have not strung together a best of 'photoshop this' calendar or year book!

Soldato
Is it because it is a woman? Is it because she is new here?

I really don't understand.

I'll just say you had a bad day and wanted to vent it out on us. Fair enough.

Maybe it was because of the first two lines in her post:

hello posting on this accountant of my late hubby's

Will the good news is Ive had a new grand daughter . I wonder if anyone can help me out please !

Associate
to some it seems obvious there are times to mess about and times not to, others seem to have no decency

But on the positive side it looks like she has managed to get some good images and exactly what she wanted and youve kept the thread decent so a happy evening. :D

Back
Top Bottom