Help with Build Parts

Associate
Hi Guys,

I would really appreciate some help with all the things i would need for my first build, ideally i would really like to make a water cooled PC but without the experience in making pc's id like to know your thoughts on how difficult this is before i go that far, if fans are better to start with then adapt in the future then i could look at that instead. i have about £1000.00 - 1500.00 budget just need to get all the parts.

I have a 6 month old overclocked EVGA Titan X graphics card already and monitors / everything needed that end, so its just the build components i need and case if anyone could help.

Its going to be used for Gaming which i would like to be able to have the settings on the highest if i would be able to.

If anyone can advise on what i should be buying and point me in the right direction it would be such a great help.

Thank you very much!
- Trav

Man of Honour
Having a custom watercooled system you need to be have good diy skills, an all in one soloution can be less hassle. The choice at the moment is wether to go intel or AMD ryzen cpu which the latter is showing promissing results.

Will you be building the pc yourself and is windows needed ?

Associate
OP
ill be looking to build it myself, its something I've been wanting to do for a long time so I am now going to do it!. I am just looking for the best for my money I'm not afraid of ryzen over intel if its going to be better in peoples opinion and as long as it doesn't change set up to be too difficult?

I will need windows as well if possible.

Thanks

Associate
OP
anyone able to help spec'ing on this? sadly I just don't know what the best components are and what I can get for my money or what works together really.

So if anyones able to help id be really grateful, as I said I just want the best I can get for my money.

Hope someone can help, Thanks in advance for any comments

- Trav

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom