Help with game display settings on dual setup

Associate
Hi guys,

1. I use 2 Acer WS's at the mo in dual setup. When I open NFSMW, it opens up in one of the screens (left). The second screen (right) still displays the other half of the desktop, but when I move my mouse and click on the second screen with the Windows desktop, it minimises NFSMW i.e. I can't for example, use MSN Messenger at the same time as playing the game without the game minimising when I click on the desktop - how do I solve this?

2. I know I got a bit of a poxy gfx card, but is there a way to span NFSMW across both screens or will my card just simply fall over. Just knowing that it could be spanned if I updated the gfx card would be good for me - again, how would this be done?

3. One more thing, is there a way to play NFSMW (or any game for that matter) in a resizable window mode so I can make the display of the game smaller? Or is this not possible and monitor menu dependent?

As you can see I'm not much of a gamer, but sorting these issues out would perhaps encourage me to indulge in a bit of gameplay :)

Any help would be great.

Cheers amigos,

D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom