Help wth ryzen raid

Associate
HELLO Im looking for help with installation Raid drivers to Ax370gaming5 with ryzen 1600x
Any one who cpuldgive useful informatio
n please

maj

maj

Soldato
Need more information really. What part do you need help with? The RAID drivers are on Gigabyte's website. However if you're using Windows 10 32bit there's only a 64 bit version but you can try manually installing by extracting the .exe to get the individual files and folders and then use device manager to install the driver by pointing to the driver file in the extracted driver folder.

Associate
OP
64bit os win10 ryzen5 1600x mb. Ax370gaming5 one ssd samsung 850 evo pro 256gb and one hdd baracuda 2TB pluse at amd site its have new realise drivers from 02.2018 but cant understand winch files only i need it bc installation also install and radeon drivers which i dont need it im use nvidia.... so for me this is like a big mess and a reason for installation is they fix issue with SSD speed
Already try to install them but nothig also try manual via device manager install but when choice install raid bottom driver straightaway take error BSOD.
So i need to install them while do new windows install but need more information how to proceed and what exactly to do and which files exactly.

Soldato
Also - if your doing a clean install of windows - download the latest version from the Microsoft site, it will contain many updates for newer hardware that won't be included in older copies

Back
Top Bottom