Help!

Associate
OP
well, what are the good points of it? techinically ok?

and the best one, am thinking of entering it for a comp

I find this way of viewing photos ever so difficult when people ask for opinions, Its so much easier when they are loaded into the forums. However from having a scan through them all. 768 Sticks with me for more impact and is exposed very nicely.

Hope this helps

Associate
OP
lol phoe, they all have 768 as a suffix :p

It's actully an architecure comp, only thinking about entering it tho (not 100% if it's archi or not) and i might find somet nicer.

Sorry, when i do another thread, i'll post the images

Sorry marik

Soldato
In my book that's not really architecture. That's bordering on still-life photography.

I'd try your luck with some buildings or structures near where you live and see how you get on.

Associate
OP
ta tho, i didn't really want to post all the images, my break somet but i know how you feel, i didn't mean to :(

also, there are no buildings or anything near me worth taking a photo of:/

Soldato
Architecture doesn't have to be the whole building, just a part of one that interests you the most. Maybe part of the structure that interests you (brickwork, support struts, etc) or the way the light reflects off the glass, basically anything about the buildings you like.

It could even extend to virtually anything in the built environment; motorway bridges, subways, train stations, interiors of buildings, etc.

Unless you live on top of a hill in the middle of nowhere then I reckon there's loads of stuff that you could draw inspiration from!

Back
Top Bottom