Henry v Van Nistelrooy??

Soldato
he is not crap, arsenal could do with a player like him we make so many chances but usually screw most of em up :/

Associate
ok

Im an Arsenal fan and Henry and RVN are 2 diffrent kind of strikers.
Henry is skillful player and will not only score goals but create a lot aswell (with that pace). However RVN is an out and out striker.

If thay both played in the same team then they would be the best strike force in the world I think. If you asked for any striker in the world to get in the box I would choose Ruud, and if you asked for any striker to play of the defenders shoulders I would choose Henry.

Soldato
Re: ok

Originally posted by Froomer

Henry is skillful player and will not only score goals but create a lot aswell (with that pace). However RVN is an out and out striker.

If thay both played in the same team then they would be the best strike force in the world I think. If you asked for any striker in the world to get in the box I would choose Ruud, and if you asked for any striker to play of the defenders shoulders I would choose Henry.

that sums it up perfectly i think.

Soldato
Re: ok

Originally posted by Froomer
Im an Arsenal fan and Henry and RVN are 2 diffrent kind of strikers.

agreed

Soldato
/collapses

if we can get Gilly & Kev to agree to this as well I will begin wondering who has hacked whose accounts here :D

But for the long & short of it, agreed :eek:

Soldato
If gilly and kev were to agree then like cem i would also
pfohnmacht.gif

Back
Top Bottom