Here it is the new BMW M2

Sam

Sam

Soldato
In the unlikely even it does turn out to be limited. I personally wouldn't reject the car. I'm sure it'll still be fun and well worth it!

Thing is i think i would rather have an M3/M4 if they are around the same cost to own over 3 years - wouldn't you?

The RRP is fairly respectable. It's these bloody dealers. Selling them with crazy premiums. It's made even worse by the fact that Evo has just crowned it their e Coty champ - great read by the way.

Completely agree, i hope they make some more :)

Soldato
Thing is i think i would rather have an M3/M4 if they are around the same cost to own over 3 years - wouldn't you?

Completely agree, i hope they make some more :)

Think your GFMV calcs are a bit off on the m3. IIRC it was around 27k for a relatively low spec M3 after 3 years.

I'd still take an m3/m4 but then I'm a bit biased :p

Man of Honour
I have a fully refundable £1,000 deposit down on the M2. I have done this on the basis that the car is going to be on a limited run over 3/4 years. Rumour is 2000 units to the UK but that hasn't been officially confirmed yet. If it turns out that the production is unrestricted then i will take my deposit back and look at an M3/4.

It isn't a limited run model, promise. Your salesperson is telling porkies, buy the M3.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I heard they've not officially confirmed how many 320d M Sport's are coming to the UK either next year. Hopefully this means it will be a limited model.

Man of Honour
[TW]Fox;28842252 said:
I heard they've not officially confirmed how many 320d M Sport's are coming to the UK either next year. Hopefully this means it will be a limited model.

The new 312 is going to be limited.

Back
Top Bottom