Hi 8pack, could i get a little information : TEAM GROUP XTREEM " EDITION" 32GB (4X8GB

Soldato
Hi 8 pack could you find out for me mate what types of speeds this memory can do with 8700k and gigabyte gaming 7 z370 motherboards.... does the XMP profile the max timings they can get or can they be tightened even more or are they at there max timings for that speed or possibly.

Has this stuff been tested with the above motherboard ? if so can the stuff i bought go higher then 4000 if so what type of timings do you suggest for best possible low latency or if i decide to run them at lower speeds due to ihs is it possible to run them tighter at lower speed say 3866 or 3400 or 3200

just looking at some settings to try as i remember asking you on my previous set of corsair stuff and you gave awesome timings for me that just worked.

cheers...

Soldato
OP
F2cpHHV

F2cpHHV.png

Awesome Stuff XMP enabled :)

Soldato
OP
TEAM GROUP XTREEM " EDITION" 32GB (4X8GB) DDR4 PC4-32000C18 4000MHZ QUAD CHANNEL KIT - BLACK

full model numbers opps didnt see it cut off the numbers hahah no wonder 8 pack didnt reply..

----

ok been testing this memory with Gigabyte Z370 gaming 7 motherboard with the latest F6 bios and the numbers are very fishy
for a start the board no matter what i try wont boot when selecting its native 18.18.18.38 but it will boot when selecting its XMP profile but then it boots up at 19.18.18.38

its very strange and this board also trains memory on every single change of the cas timings
and there is no way to disable it, also comparing to the above image im running 5.2 now with 50 uncore and the results are lower than the above images 5.1 44 uncore setting

strange cause it should be higher but like i said i think this board is loosening the remaining timings or not working correctly at the timings within this memorys xmp profile, i think this board needs a better bios as F6 is still wonky..

Back
Top Bottom