Hi GD!

Soldato
I haven't been here much in the last 5-10 years. Pretty much only came back now out of a vague optimistic curiosity that this place may be a degree less crazy than the other places I've been frequenting recently.

So what's been going on in GD land over the last decade? Anyone care to update me with me a few bullet points about the most noteworthy things? :)

Oh, and Merry Christmas to you all. ;)

Soldato
Welcome back. Not much has changed really. A few bans of people you might recall, case king becoming out new benevolent overlords. Spie passed away. Graphics is still a cat fight any time there's no real graphics card news. Same deal

Soldato
only came back now out of a vague optimistic curiosity that this place may be a degree less crazy than the other places

This place is crazier than ever. In any case, welcome back.

I miss how the forum was in the early days when I joined, my 10 year anniversary. It sure had some fun characters.:D

Soldato
Hello, I remember you from a while back (positively). Not much to add as I've had a similar time away from the forums. The *ignore list* function has been vastly improved upon since our hiatus.

Man of Honour
It's nice to see a name from way back when, but I seem to remember us not getting along particularly well. Although I can't remember the specifics there's a good chance that a large part of it was down to my generally insufferable attitude, for which I apologise. As said, people have grown up a bit in the 7 years you've been less active. Stay this time, if only for the reason that it's not nearly as awful as the other places on the Internet.

Back
Top Bottom