High Flow Next, High Flow 2 & High Flow lt flow sensors *Owners Club*

Associate
I got mine, too. Might hook it and the Octo I bought over the long weekend.

I was surprised to read that the flow sensor doesn't actually plug into the Octo. I assume that all of the functions (flow, temp, water quality) are accessible to Aquasuite just by plugging the High Flow Next into the motherboard?

I also read that you can plug two of the Aquacomputer USB leads (which have 5 points across, meaning, I think, 4 wires and one dummy wire) into one motherboard USB 2.0 header. Has anyone done this?

Associate
I've just installed, between the pump and the GPU, of course now I want a sensor to see what the flow rate is after the GPU & CPU blocks, I'm using the included usb lead (problem with EVGA X99 MIcro2 is I have run out of USB headers!) its showing water temp of 22c flow rate of 222 l/h that water quality thing which I'm not too bothered about as I am using EK cryo fuel, it is reporting 71%.

Associate
The flow rate won’t change round the loop unless you’ve got parallel branches?

Dho! That's true enough, I had my Titans in parallel but not this rig.
So we've been GPU mining now for almost half an hour and the pump has clearly pushed a load more air round to the reservoir (cylindrical type) as the fluid level has dropped an inch, flow rate up to 232 l/h water temp at 28c the conductivity has dropped and the quality has risen to 100%, GPU core is 35c mem junction 72c hash rate 114.5M

Associate
So I'm home from work and during the day someone has closed the window, the central heating has been on.....
Flow rate 240l/h water temp 34.6c conductivity 27.1(whatever the scale is) water quality 100%
Sow we have been GPU mining at 114.5M the GPU core has peaked at 43c (38c average) mem junc has peaked at 80C (77c average) the cpu sat not doing much is at 31c across all ten cores.
I'm quite happy with all of this.
37.4 Hours in and coolant temp is 27.6c

Last edited:

D4N

D4N

Associate
It will be interesting to see how long these screens last. I had a LCD Barrowch flow meter and the screen died in less than a year. I haven't bothered with anything since. Maybe oneday I will splash out on a Aquaero.

If the screen did die, it would still work like one of the normal Aquacomputer flow meters that don’t have a screen and show the information gathered in aquasuite.

Got mine fitted in today!
The EK Cryofuel is showing 196 on the conductivity scale, but seems to be slowly dropping as the system is on. It’s the concentrate cryofuel with deionised water made up at the recommended 900ml of water per bottle of additive.

Associate
There is a Dutch website with the same name as the product model. I ordered from them (it was showing as out of stock) and I got a despatch notification a few days later. Haven't installed yet as I want to do a few other things at the same time.

Associate
I installed mine on the first of April tonight its going to record its 50 000th Ltr of fluid being pumped around my system, that's insane!

Associate
I installed mine on the first of April tonight its going to record its 50 000th Ltr of fluid being pumped around my system, that's insane!

That's pretty cool! The Aquasuite software gives you that stat?

I've still not installed mine. Next long weekend, I think.

Back
Top Bottom