Hitler escaped?

Soldato
How many everyday folk would honestly have recognised Hitler if he'd changed his hair, shaved, dressed differently etc? I think it would have been more than possible for him to escape and live in secret somewhere (not saying that I think he did - but it would be possible)

I agree; it wouldn't surprise me if he escaped. That said, he'd be well over a hundred now and very probably dead.

Soldato
Fantastic mind, very smart and highly intelligent, just a sick soul and wrong practises.

adolf_hitler.jpg

ags

Associate
I seriously doubt he would've risked being found by the Soviets alive. They probably would've taken a lot of pleasure out of executing him. Shame, really.

Associate
He was a great man, but great for all the wrong reasons.

Honestly though, I do believe people would have recognised him with a shave and lack of swastika, theres no way he could have lived in civilisation if he had escaped.

Caporegime
I seriously doubt he would've risked being found by the Soviets alive. They probably would've taken a lot of pleasure out of executing him. Shame, really.

if he wanted to attempt escape and not be captured alive if anything went wrong im sure he could have managed it.

cmon if you have a gun and someone tries to capture you then more than enough time passes for you to spend a few seconds to blow your brains out , or pull a pin from a grendade and stick it in your face

FrK

FrK

Associate
According to wiki, Mengela and Eichmann were captured but no one relised who they were. They then escaped after. If someone caught Hitler im sure they would have known.

Back
Top Bottom