1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dismiss Notice

Hitman 3 Performance Benchmarks

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by LtMatt, 23 Jan 2021.

1. FlyingScotsman

Wise Guy

Ok mate cheers so it's each individual game exe, I thought it was a Windows setting mate.
    I am getting some stuttering in pcars 3 might be the game engine but want to try this, have tried everything else I can think of.

2. Nexus18

Capodecina

Yup, each game .exe. I think you can do it globally via the registry editor though.

Definitely worth giving a go, had me scratching my heads for months on end wondering why some games felt stuttery even if FPS was really high and with freesync!

3. Brazo

Mobster

It is a poor game graphically, almost laughably so but it will run very well on even a calculator, even the new Xbox can just about run it at 4K so no need for fanboys of either manufacture to start getting excited as they are all doing well!

4. Brazo

Mobster

A lovely reminder of the power of the gtx 770 :D

5. willhub

Capodecina

This game runs like something from the 90s on a modern GPU.

6. tommybhoy

Capodecina

@Nexus18 got tremendous mileage and then some from his card.

Strange it annoys anyone that Amd cards get better over time, Amd should be applauded not lauded.

7. EVH

Don

Back on topic, guys

8. Grim5

Soldato

9. g67575

Wise Guy

one more game I might actually play that doesnt run like crap

10. nvidiamd

Hitman

Wow check how smooth the frametime is on Radeon, you don't see that even in AMD sponsored titles...in fact if this was an AMD sponsored title then probably AMD would have loosed in front of Nvidia. :D
    6800xt is 10 FPS ahead of 3090 at 4k. Both cards are overclocked more or less, 6800xt is ref card, 3090 is ASUS TUF OC, SAM is enabled on Radeon.