HL2 & CS:S Steam offers available Thursday

Man of Honour
Ok people with steam, click "purchase" button on any game in the steam browse games window, do you get a "page cannot be found" error? - I hope they fix this, i just wanted to see how the payment screens look but every purchase page cannot be found! - I would die if the HL2 purchase page did the same!!!!!!!!!

Man of Honour
Originally posted by mrk
Ok people with steam, click "purchase" button on any game in the steam browse games window, do you get a "page cannot be found" error? - I hope they fix this, i just wanted to see how the payment screens look but every purchase page cannot be found! - I would die if the HL2 purchase page did the same!!!!!!!!!

It won't be available to DL until 19:00 GMT, as it is being made available at 11:00 PST

Plus I can't get on the purchase page, as I own all available purchasable games, so can't purchase anything else :)

Soldato
Originally posted by Tinker
i have the ATI voucher and have hl2 and cs-s allready pre-loaded.

does anyone know if there will be another big download to come when this goes live?

How have you pre-loaded source?

There is only the beta isnt there? :confused:

Man of Honour
if you buy bronze then no since you've already preloaded hl2 and cs source. the only other downloads will be if you buy the higher packs, eg: silver then steam will download hl1 source etc - all this can be done whilst you play HL2 of course :)

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Tinker
yeah.. i have the beta but i heard we will be keeping the BETA stuff. so im a bit confussed now:confused:

base source shared.gcf | ( 57.3mb - 60,172,032 bytes) - You wont have this file unless you are a Beta tester for CS:S (Own CS:CZ or have an ATI Coupon)

That's basically the beta stuff i think

Associate
Originally posted by mrk
base source shared.gcf | ( 57.3mb - 60,172,032 bytes) - You wont have this file unless you are a Beta tester for CS:S (Own CS:CZ or have an ATI Coupon)

That's basically the beta stuff i think

i have base shared source file and i havent beta tested cs:s or own cs:z or have a coupon. :)

James

Back
Top Bottom