1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

holiday where to go?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Glaucus, 2 Feb 2006.

1. Glaucus

Man of Honour

Got a bloody annoying mate who will on go to places where he seen drunk people on TV, like magaluf, falaraki and Ibiza..

Now the rest of us dont want to go any off those..

So where a cheap place to go with good night life but also other things to do, just a good spreed of diffrent things to do..But has to be good night life, help me persuade him..

places he loves are beladorm because he saw sexy sophie who puts a razor up her **** and prague cos he did a few prostitues... as long as we can show him he can see some stuff like that he'll be fine.. The rest of us just want a holiday with night life and other stuff todo in the day..

Should of said looking in june and some where resoanble hot....

Last edited: 2 Feb 2006
  2. oneilldo

Wise Guy

barcelona?

3. Stringy

Mobster

Somewhere in the Canaries? Lanzarote has a wide range of things to do, and an acceptable amount of night life in Puerto del Carmen.

4. Glaucus

Man of Honour

Hopfully allready going to barcellona for a long weekend.

Thats a distinct possability, £202 as well :)

Any idea what malta is like anyone?

5. G-MAN2004

Caporegime

Benidorm? Got good nightlife and things to do in the day.

6. Droolinggimp

Mobster

How cheap is cheap? I got an idea for you but might be more than you wanted to spend.. but would give you all that you ask for?

7. Messiah Khan

Capodecina

Corfu. When I went, it had a decent nightlife, but was still very laid back and not too many annoying drunk brits.

8. Glaucus

Man of Honour

anywhere between 150 and £250 for a week, corfu, handn't considered that will read up about it.

9. Jofujofu

PermaBanned

Turkey. Bodrum/Gumbet, lots of historical stuff, watersports etc. I had a great time there last year, and the nightlife was cracking too. I'm thinking of going back this year, depends on the Bird Flu situation though, lol.

10. Stellios

Capodecina

Ill second that. We went and have been back another 2 times again. The people are really friendly, the area is nice and loads of places to explore, and theres plently of places to go on the night too.

Havent been in a fair while though so it may have changed a bit.

11. Davey_Pitch

Man of Honour

I've been once, would be ideal if you wanted a relaxing holiday, not very good for nightlife where we were (was so relaxing I can't remember the name of the place any more). You need to make sure you're near the major cities if you want any sign of nightlife there.

12. mysticsniper

Sgarrista

I have been to the Costa brava, a few times, it is a great place to visit, it has everything you will need.

13. Stellios

Capodecina

From what ive heard off others it sounds like you need to be in a major city just to get some life, never mind nightlife.

Everyone i know thats been to malta has said its nice and a very relaxing place to be, but they wouldnt rush back.

14. Davey_Pitch

Man of Honour

I agree with both points, the last one especially. Lovely weather, nice scenary, but I'm in no hurry to go back.

15. McDaniel

Capodecina

agreed, its a lovely place for a chilled atmosphere, not really the place for clubbing though. However i did go in like 1999 and was only about 14 at the time, but i dont think its changed much, pretty small place

16. Lopéz

Man of Honour

I'm no fan of Turkey myslef but check out the prices with Goldtrail for this June/July - very cheap.

17. Dieni

Gangster

Well I live in Malta and I can tell you that in summer there is no better place than here for some great night life if you know where to go. From Monday to Sunday non stop, the only problem is how you manage to wake up for work lol.

There is a place called paceville full of bars and night clubs which open till the early hours and when I say that I mean it, 6am etc... In winter its a bit more calm thou, the weekend is still full of poeple, but during the week only a few bars are open.

Anyway if you need more info let me know.

18. brocksta

Wise Guy

why not ibiza? you could maybe stay in the quieter areas and then travel to the main club/bars area for the nightlife?

19. VeNT

Capodecina

Miami
    you will be AMASED!

20. Stellios

Capodecina

The threads 6 weeks old now mate :) but yes Miami is one strange place i would love to go.