holiday where to go?

Soldato
Stellios said:
The threads 6 weeks old now mate :) but yes Miami is one strange place i would love to go.

I went there with cazzz before we split

its so nice to sit on the beach and chill,
beware the huricanes etc tho!
but yeah, go there, its like being in spain, but they speak better english and take dollers, and its nicer too, but its got that kinda feel, maybe more caribian, little shops etc, totaly wicked place to stay.

Man of Honour
OP
blimey :o..

well we where all set to book zante, then my mate had a change of mind, then 1day later said he was back in, gave us the money to book it. But guess what no places left :(...

So where now all have the week off work and no holliday LOL.. we've decided to just go to the holiday agents like a week before and get some last min deal..

Soldato
AcidHell2 said:
blimey :o..

well we where all set to book zante, then my mate had a change of mind, then 1day later said he was back in, gave us the money to book it. But guess what no places left :(...

So where now all have the week off work and no holliday LOL.. we've decided to just go to the holiday agents like a week before and get some last min deal..

MIAMI

Associate
CANCUN!

Been the past 2 years and it’s just the most awesome place to go, amazing night life and lots to do during the day. We landed a 5 star all inclusive hotel for 2 weeks (£950) and it was the dogs dangles. LOTS of hot Mexican and American chicks and they loved the Scottish accent. Just make sure you avoid hurricane season.

*EDIT*

Bear in mind you wont need as much spending money as you get all your food and drink included.

Last edited:
Soldato
AcidHell2 said:
£1450 on lastminute :o..

£578.65 on thomas cook :o.. how rich do you think i am LOL...

cost me WAY less than that!

we spent 6 nights Miami, 7 nights orlando, 7 nights NY cost me less than £1500 total

theres ALWAYS cornwall!

Back
Top Bottom