Hondas!

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I love the way the new civic type-r looks, its just such a shame that its so awful to drive compared to the previous model.

Not really. The torsion rear setup can be quicker round the right track, but can also beharsher on the road. As a daily car though, it's easier to live with. Hence why I only tend to see blonde women driving them.

I prefer an independant rear as I'm a B-Road warrior at heart. Driven the FN2, EP3 and been in Tims EK9. I couldn't call a preference really, all have their merits and the same core principle.

Soldato
OP
I prefer an independant rear as I'm a B-Road warrior at heart. Driven the FN2, EP3 and been in Tims EK9. I couldn't call a preference really, all have their merits and the same core principle.

an EK9 with tired suspension:(

Didn't realise you'd sold the EP3 mate, sad times:(

Soldato
Except is isn't much different from the previous model at all.... :confused:

It really is, its incredibly bumpy on the roads round here when I took one out for a test drive, my S2000 throws me around less on uneven surfaces! Its truely a shame because I loved everything about the car, except for the ride quality :/

Soldato
It really is, its incredibly bumpy on the roads round here when I took one out for a test drive, my S2000 throws me around less on uneven surfaces! Its truely a shame because I loved everything about the car, except for the ride quality :/

A Type-R anything is going to be pretty harsh. I'll admit it is a fairly firm ride, but I don't think its unacceptable as a daily driver. Did your test drive model have 19" alloys by any chance? The ride on the 18s isn't quite as unforgiving.

Soldato
I want a DC2... although I love the rear profile of the DC5.

The prices on the DC5 are pretty mental though considering the milleage and age of some of them... Scenetax? :(

Back
Top Bottom