Horizon Zero Dawn

Soldato
I seen this over at Steam, where other users also say it working for them but for some reason not working for me. So, wondering if anyone that playing the game still could try it, unless they already have.

Source: Horizon Zero Daawn Complete Edition for PC - Hotfix for Patch 1.10 noe available

Wow, this works for me!

Normally I just bypass that caching at the start, because I know the game will ask for the same thing again the next time it's launched, and it's quite a slow process.

Tried the "fix" yesterday, sat twiddling my thumbs while it cached, played for a half an hour or so, then relaunched the game, no caching asked for!

Honestly though, I can't see any difference, but I'm sure there must be, loading times seem the same in-game, though the initial launch may be quicker.

V F

V F

Soldato
Thanks, Looks like i be buying it then :)

Get The Frozen Wilds as well if you've not already bought The Complete Edition. Totally worth it.

Horizon Zero Dawn 3840x1600

2RtcsIU.jpg

E0h883O.jpg

Some more Horizon Zero Dawn. I'm not at all into the story, but exploration in this beautiful world is amazing!

HxpUtM0.jpg

Hopefully, you won’t be disappointed. It’s a fantastic experience but there are some who didn’t like the emptiness of the world.

I think that mainly comes from the console coding otherwise it would bog down. That was one thing I hated about that on the PS4 back then. I'd try to lure machines from one area to another for one massive crazy fight but sadly, once you ran a little too far they'd respawn back to their respective area.

Back
Top Bottom