How best to deal with this? (Eww pics inside)

Nix

Nix

Soldato
KaHn mate, get someone with a pair of pliers to just yank it off when you're not paying attention or anything - or if that isn't an option, bite your lip and just do it :p

Why don't you just cut off the dead nail with some clippers? Leave the bits still attached, attached.

Soldato
OP
secretspy said:
dont be a wally - leave it be

seriously i speak from experience and mine was MUCH worse.

Well my mam is a nurse downstairs so its not the end of the world if it goes wrong, but now its scalpel time.

KaHn

Soldato
Mohinder said:
Just leave it dude, it'll be fine.

Mohinder speaks the truth like always (and makes nice cups of tea).

Leave it and one will grow back underneath, pushing the other one off. Had the same with my thumb and took 3 months for it to look "normal".

Soldato
OP
Mekrel said:
Mohinder speaks the truth like always (and makes nice cups of tea).

Leave it and one will grow back underneath, pushing the other one off. Had the same with my thumb and took 3 months for it to look "normal".

Its been like this for around 2 months now, its only gotten worse. Also mohinders a big girl when it comes to things like this.

KaHn

Zip

Zip

Soldato
KaHn said:
Its been like this for around 2 months now, its only gotten worse. Also mohinders a big girl when it comes to things like this.

KaHn

Its probably gotten worse because of the germs and puss, if you kill the little buggers and remove the puss then it will heel quicker :)

Soldato
KaHn said:

KaHn

have you not gone to doctor about it? ive had mine come and go for FOUR YEARS now.

am on antibiotics at moment cos it got really bad and im being referred to a surgeon now.

Back
Top Bottom