How big is your Steam folder?

Soldato
steam.png

Soldato
Mine is 30.6 gig. Relieved that the second page has people over what i have. The first page are all only 6 gigish :o

TF2, Gmod, battlegorunds mod, fortress forever mod, dystopia mod, eternal silence mod, DIPRIP mod, insurgency mod, CS:S, HL2, HL2: DM, Left4Dead, zombie panic mod, Trackmania, Synergy Mod, Pirates Vikings Knights mod, Source Forts mod.

Yes i do like my mods :p, me and my mate are always trying them out, or atleast used to over the summer holidays when nothing else was going on. A lot of them are absolutley brilliant and feel like a whole new game....FOR FREE!

Soldato
Mine is 30.6 gig. Relieved that the second page has people over what i have. The first page are all only 6 gigish :o

See, I thought something similar until I realised the original post is from 2006, and that was before Steam started selling third party games and their library was all that big ;).

Soldato
Is it possible to add hard copy games to steam, take stalker for example, I have the normal boxed version not the steam copy, but can I somehow connect my copy to my steam account as if it were a digi copy?

Back
Top Bottom