how do i contact a member on the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I bought a core i7 off mmj_uk it has been fine up until now its died. i have tested it in another board and have also tested my another core i7 in my gigabyte ud3r. its bought from another place competitor i have the paperwork its in his name though. i cannot get a replacement in someone elses name that i am aware off it voids the warranty if im correct.

Man of Honour
5. Problem Deals

If you are having problems concerning a trade, such as not receiving goods or money, then consider the situation very carefully before taking your next action. DO NOT POST ON THE FORUM with a complaint or a whinge.

Have you allowed sufficient time? Many have been embarrassed due to complaints or comments made only to later find that the sender has been in hospital or otherwise genuinely removed from web access. It happens.

If you have followed the ‘Trading Guidelines’ then you will have the other party's full name, address, email and telephone number. Attempt contact by these means first. If necessary, write to the other party by recorded delivery.

If you continue to have genuine and continuing problems with a trader then inform one of the Members Market Dons, by email, providing FULL information concerning the trade, the other party, what was agreed and any contact from the other party. The Members Market Dons may be able to help but nothing is promised. It is most important that you advise the Dons of problems – you may not be the only person experiencing such problems involving the other party.

If the matter cannot be quickly resolved following notification to the Dons (or the Dons have already learned of problems concerning this individual) then the Dons will consider suspending the account of the other party until such time that all outstanding trades have been satisfactorily completed. The decision to lift account suspension will be taken by the Members Market Dons in conjunction with Spie and their decision will be final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom