How do i do this bit in HL2? with screenshot

Soldato
lmao how on earth you 'missed' the hoverboat i don't know, if you follow the people at the kinda base earlier on you meet the alien again he has put the gun onto the boat - which you used to get that far in the first place lol and then you carry on :p
can't actually remember where you first pick it up however :o

Soldato
...i hate to think what you might miss later on in the game with the more inconspicuous elements.....compared to the rather obvious Hoverboat... :p :rolleyes:

Suspended
jesus christ dude, how the hell do you miss something like a boat that goes "whirrrrr" while people are all around you telling you about the boat, a vortigaunt is firing lightning at it and u need to blow up some barrels with the gun...

Soldato
dendresz said:
jesus christ dude, how the hell do you miss something like a boat that goes "whirrrrr" while people are all around you telling you about the boat, a vortigaunt is firing lightning at it and u need to blow up some barrels with the gun...
That's after you get the boat ;)

In fact I've just replayed HL2 up to Black Mesa East, and you get to a bit with some radioactive water to the right, and a few planks going off to the left into a tunnel, where someone gives you the boat, so I suppose he could have missed that bit :)

Soldato
Inquisitor said:
That's after you get the boat ;)

In fact I've just replayed HL2 up to Black Mesa East, and you get to a bit with some radioactive water to the right, and a few planks going off to the left into a tunnel, where someone gives you the boat, so I suppose he could have missed that bit :)

One problem with that thoery, how come all of us didnt miss it? :p

Soldato
heh. sounds like walkin all that ways is boring.

i suggest you go watch some james bond films and some sci fi one before you continue playing, tv education is perfect for games some times :D

Soldato
Guys i know we are laughing at him, but the first time i played this there was no boat for me either, i walked it... but not that far, then i found the boat :p

-Neoni

One problem with that thoery, how come all of us didnt miss it?

Thats 2 of us so far that missed it.... :(

Back
Top Bottom