How do i do this bit in HL2? with screenshot

Man of Honour
saitrix said:
One problem with that thoery, how come all of us didnt miss it? :p

Some guy I know on IRC did the same last year, walked for miles without the boat. So as the saying goes, he's not the first, and he sure won't be the last.

I've done similar things in games before, like in Vice City not realising that you can shoot out the windows of cars (didn't know you had to look sideways), so I always used to pull my car in front of the target vehicles and block them/bash them into walls, then get out of the car and shoot on foot. Was quite hard because some of the cars were very persistent at driving away so I used to have to quickly jump back in my vehicle and chase them again...

Soldato
Ok guys this is the boat bit with the gun. Lets have the characters refer to the boat and the new gun so to make it abvious what to do next.

But sir what about Raymond Lin?

Er stick a big sign in there with arrows and fireworks that should do it. ;)

Caporegime
OP
stellios said:
You would have to physically jump over the boat to get into the river though.........

I did ? :confused: :rolleyes:

I hoestly don't remember seeing any boat, and when i went back as far as i can with the saved games and spawn a boat, there was no gun on it ! I tell you, it made the game rock solid ! How the hell do you take down that chopper without the gun on the boat?

Caporegime
OP
Hi

Sorry to dig this up again but i am stuck again !!!

I am at the bridge, and jsut turned off that machine, but can't seem to figure out where to go now !

screenshot here.

untitled18lt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom