How does a guy like this get a girl like that?

Soldato
Some woman are not in it for love. There was at last 6 or 7 woman in my building in work who weren't interested in how the guy looked, but that he had to have a farm or land for a house. He had to be ready to build or be building a house and as soon as that was done and they were married their plan was to drop to part time or not work at all so they could pop the kids out.

My jaw was on the floor as they told a few of us around the table this info!

Caporegime
EDIT - Oh hell, totally wrong couple i was talking about. Please disregard everything i have said above lol, i was talking about the couple in the video below lol

***wow, this couple seems to be everywhere at the moment! Either they have a really good PR agent or it's just a coincidence but they seem to be popping up everywhere. I've seen them about for a couple of years now and the general consensus out there is that she has a wired fetish coupled with him being particularly wealthy. As far as i know, he's completely disabled from the waist down and none of it works.

I've seen several of the videos over the years now and it all seems a little put on and forced from her side. He's obviously enjoying the attention and probably knows what's going on and is just rolling with it. I'm leaning on the side that she's heavily into the nightingale effect****

Similar but more extreme example, I'm not sure about the waist down thing, they seem to be looking to have kids and talk about their sex life.. so presumably something works down there...

Caporegime
Similar but more extreme example, I'm not sure about the waist down thing, they seem to be looking to have kids and talk about their sex life.. so presumably something works down there...

I started off sceptical about their relationship, I guess I was being disablist without even realising it. But now I've watched 10 or so of their videos, I feel stupid. I can see that they care about each other truly, and I feel like a jerk.

She's more pretty than the other girl

She is.

Soldato
I was reading about Zac's life up until now, interesting guy. He originally trained as a butcher but had to give it up as he found it too stressful, apparently "the steaks were too high".

Associate
Some woman are not in it for love. There was at last 6 or 7 woman in my building in work who weren't interested in how the guy looked, but that he had to have a farm or land for a house. He had to be ready to build or be building a house and as soon as that was done and they were married their plan was to drop to part time or not work at all so they could pop the kids out.

My jaw was on the floor as they told a few of us around the table this info!

Not exactly romantic, but they just sound more honest than most people. I think the vast majority of people will pick a partner based on their vision of how life will look like with said partner, whatever that vision may be.

A lot of people frown upon women being supported by men these days (calling them gold diggers etc.) but the truth is that there are still plenty of men who want a woman who will look after the home, so if both parties are consenting then I don't see what the problem is (well, obviously feminism is the problem).

Soldato
I was reading about Zac's life up until now, interesting guy. He originally trained as a butcher but had to give it up as he found it too stressful, apparently "the steaks were too high".
:D
My guess is he either is loaded, has a big tube steak himself or she likes taking care of people (more than the average woman)

Soldato
Not exactly romantic, but they just sound more honest than most people. I think the vast majority of people will pick a partner based on their vision of how life will look like with said partner, whatever that vision may be.

A lot of people frown upon women being supported by men these days (calling them gold diggers etc.) but the truth is that there are still plenty of men who want a woman who will look after the home, so if both parties are consenting then I don't see what the problem is (well, obviously feminism is the problem).

That....right there!

Associate
For the thicko's out there,

what's the subtext?

Some (and I suspect some on this thread) may take the sketch at face value. It’s funny, even if you do. Obviously it’s making comment on the superficiality of society, and how we jump to conclusions, particularly when there is a mismatch in “attractiveness”, usually the more attractive, younger woman. The fact that this thread was started shows this.

[And now I’ve sucked the joy out of it!]

This is pretty biting as well.

Soldato
EDIT - Oh hell, totally wrong couple i was talking about. Please disregard everything i have said above lol, i was talking about the couple in the video below lol

***wow, this couple seems to be everywhere at the moment! Either they have a really good PR agent or it's just a coincidence but they seem to be popping up everywhere. I've seen them about for a couple of years now and the general consensus out there is that she has a wired fetish coupled with him being particularly wealthy. As far as i know, he's completely disabled from the waist down and none of it works.

I've seen several of the videos over the years now and it all seems a little put on and forced from her side. He's obviously enjoying the attention and probably knows what's going on and is just rolling with it. I'm leaning on the side that she's heavily into the nightingale effect****

I'm sure they communicate better than most couples out there.

It seems to be assumed that women only go for looks, when the reality isn't quite as lobsided of that perception.

They go for the alpha. Alpha in a modern culture is about taking control of your life. Having a worldly awareness. I'm sure this guy is more self aware than 99% of guys out in the world.

She'll see how he takes life one day at a time as a confident outlook and is attracted to that.

In a way their situation is better than most because they can show by actions how much they love and care for each other. Those opportunities don't come around that often if each person is independent in a relationship.

Caporegime
I have a stable job, I work out, I get told I'm an awesome a lot. I'm quite independent, my mum doesn't even do my washing yet I can't get a girl like that................................

Do you have a personality? Sense of humour?

How many women do you approach on a weekly basis?

Or do you think they will magically just jump into bed with you?

Associate
Some (and I suspect some on this thread) may take the sketch at face value. It’s funny, even if you do. Obviously it’s making comment on the superficiality of society, and how we jump to conclusions, particularly when there is a mismatch in “attractiveness”, usually the more attractive, younger woman. The fact that this thread was started shows this.

[And now I’ve sucked the joy out of it!]

This is pretty biting as well.

I literally spat my drink out laughing :D

Soldato
It's easy enough to date attractive women, loads of them about.

If you're looking for long-term, other things become equally, or even more important.

When I decided I was looking long-term I made a list of what I needed. I wasn't prepared to put up with idiots at that point, no matter how hot they were!

Back
Top Bottom