How good is mythbusters?

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Awesome show, Shooting random things & blowing them up will Always be cool.
Loved the one where they left a pig in a yanky car for weeks in the Sun then tried to get rid of the smell, Fail. :D

Soldato
It's good, but I wish they wouldn't show you wants about to happen 20 times before they actually do it. And they keep on reminding you what they are doing... Grrrrrrrrrr...

So true, this is incredibly irritating, lucky the show is still awesome enough for me to keep watching. Also, Kari Byron's replacement is rubbish, bring back Kari. Oh yeah and Grant Imahara's eyebrow raising is legendary

Deleted member 61728

D

Deleted member 61728

Some episodes are boring most are very interesting the show is strangely addictive for me anyway.

Caporegime
early series are a lot more watch-able than the recent ones as someone else said, all the repeat footage and constant reminders for a dumbed down American audience with 200 advert breaks.

Associate
It's good, but I wish they wouldn't show you wants about to happen 20 times before they actually do it. And they keep on reminding you what they are doing... Grrrrrrrrrr...

I know what ya mean -_- American Tv shows ALLWays do that.i dont watch myth busters but do watch Worlds deadlistn warriors. All the way through there showing you what happends in the fight at the end. When it comes to the end of the show its boring as you have allreayd watched the final fight 20 times -_-

Man of Honour
New series started the other week, on now, just about to start on +1.

Jamie also called a storm trooper a sand trooper, think he may get a lot of complaints about that, a lot of fanatical star wars fans.

Soldato
Not sure why, I never warmed to this show.
Always saw the two mains as seeing themselves bigger than than the show and what they were actually meant to be investigating.

Early bits were probably better, but I find it utterly unwatchable now.

Soldato
The masks looked good but I figured they'd fit a bit more snug around their heads. The main reason for their voices being off I thought was because A: they had no talent :D and B: the sound echos up around their heads inside the masks.

Man of Honour
The masks are rubbish, sometimes they justdont try.

should have onlyput jamies head on Adam, as adams head is smaller so it should fit well, also make the mask on a Adam dummy so it would then fit Adams face.

Thank god for fast forward as well, American shows can be cut by at least 1/3

Or even better. Do what they did in the film found someone with very similar sized bodies but the intruder has a smaller head.

Soldato
I think it's good, BUT I don't like the build team.

I love Jamie and Adam, (especially Jamie).

Grant is pretty great, but tori and kari really annoy me (especially the later). I much preferred Scottie Chapman, as Kari just seems pointless half the time, and Tori just there as a "lolz, I can hurt myself" person.

With that said, I am a huge fan of the show.

I think it's good, BUT I don't like the build team.

I love Jamie and Adam, (especially Jamie).

Grant is pretty great, but tori and kari really annoy me (especially the later). I much preferred Scottie Chapman, as Kari just seems pointless half the time, and Tori just there as a "lolz, I can hurt myself" person.

With that said, I am a huge fan of the show.

This.

Kari is useless, all she does is mug at the camera and hope her looks distract everyone from the fact she's crap. Scottie was hot and she could build stuff....dumbest idea ever to get rid of her!

Back
Top Bottom